From 4e5d56ca0679bc06f9e0496d205ca3990dd9700f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001 From: escfrpls Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2026 19:21:44 +0200 Subject: Initial import of Drohiczyn-Poleski site --- posts/en/Droboty.html | 189 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1 file changed, 189 insertions(+) create mode 100644 posts/en/Droboty.html (limited to 'posts/en/Droboty.html') diff --git a/posts/en/Droboty.html b/posts/en/Droboty.html new file mode 100644 index 0000000..596ce4a --- /dev/null +++ b/posts/en/Droboty.html @@ -0,0 +1,189 @@ + + + + + + Village of Droboty + + + + +

Village of Droboty

+
+ Date: 2025-05-29    |    + Tags: Droboty +
+ + + +

The village of Droboty was mentioned in 1783 as part of Droboty Key, in Pinsk district, Brest voivodeship.

+ +

Since 1795 it was part of the Russian Empire.

+ +
+ One-verst map 1801-1845 +
Map 1 — One-verst map 1801–1845
+
+ +
+ Tithe map 1816-1840 +
Map 2 — Tithe map 1816–1840
+
+ +
+ Military topographic map 1846-1863 +
Map 3 — Military topographic map of the Russian Empire 1846–1863
+
+ +
+ Three-verst map 1865 +
Map 4 — Three-verst map 1865
+
+ +

In 1858 the village was in Bezdziez volost, Kobryn district, Grodno province, part of the Kramnowska rural community. There were 112 revision souls (state villagers). In 1890 the settlement belonged to several landowners and had 57 dessiatinas of land. In 1905 there were 148 inhabitants in the village and 148 in the estate.

+ +

From 1921 to 1939 it was part of Poland, in Bezdziez gmina, Drohiczyn district, Polesie Voivodeship. In 1921 there were 51 courtyards and 29 inhabitants. In the 1930s there were 13 courtyards and 52 inhabitants.

+ +
+ Polish WIG map +
Map 5 — Polish WIG map
+
+ +

From 1939 it was part of the BSSR, Drohiczyn district, Pinsk region. From 12.10.1940 it belonged to Wawulicze village council. There were 70 yards and 377 inhabitants.

+ +
+ RKKA map +
Map 6 — Red Army (RKKA) map
+
+ +
+ German kdwr map +
Map 7 — German kdwr map
+
+ +

During the Great Patriotic War 26 inhabitants of the village died, 14 at the front. In June 1944 the Nazi invaders burned 67 courtyards.

+ +

Since 08.01.1954 it has been part of Brest region, Gutovsky village council. In 1960 there were 368 inhabitants, in 1970 — 488 inhabitants, in 1995 — 101 yards and 199 inhabitants.

+ +
+

References and materials used in the article

+ +
+ +
+ ← Return to Main Page / На главную +
+ + + -- cgit v1.2.3