From 4e5d56ca0679bc06f9e0496d205ca3990dd9700f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001 From: escfrpls Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2026 19:21:44 +0200 Subject: Initial import of Drohiczyn-Poleski site --- posts/en/Kremno.html | 195 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1 file changed, 195 insertions(+) create mode 100644 posts/en/Kremno.html (limited to 'posts/en/Kremno.html') diff --git a/posts/en/Kremno.html b/posts/en/Kremno.html new file mode 100644 index 0000000..76b7a0a --- /dev/null +++ b/posts/en/Kremno.html @@ -0,0 +1,195 @@ + + + + + + Village Kremno + + + + +

Village Kremno

+
+ Date: 2025-07-08    |    + Tags: Kremno +
+ + + +

In written sources the village was mentioned in 1783 in the inventory of Drobacki Key, Grand Duchy of Lithuania.

+ +

From 1795 it was part of the Russian Empire, Kobryn district, Slonim, from 1797 Lithuanian, from 1801 Grodno province. The village is on Schubert's map of 1826-1840:

+ +
+ Schubert map 1826-1840 +
Map 1 — Schubert map (1826–1840)
+
+ +

Also the village on the 1846-1863 military topographic map of the Russian Empire:

+ +
+ Military topographic map 1846-1863 +
Map 2 — Military topographic map of the Russian Empire (1846–1863)
+
+ +

In 1858 the center of the village community in Bezdziez volost. There were 285 revision souls (state villagers). The village is on the one-verst map:

+ +
+ One-verst map +
Map 3 — One-verst map
+
+ +

Also on the three-verst map:

+ +
+ Three-verst map +
Map 4 — Three-verst map
+
+ +

In 1890 the community owned 702 tithes of land, all usable. In 1905 there were 456 residents.

+ +

From 1921 to 1939 it was part of Poland, in Bezdziez Commune, Drogiczyn County, Poleskie Voivodeship. In 1921 there were 109 courtyards and 543 inhabitants. In 1930 there were 124 courtyards. The village is on the Polish WIG map:

+ +
+ Polish WIG map +
Map 5 — Polish WIG map
+
+ +

From 1939 in the BSSR, from 15.01.1940 in Drohiczyn district, Pinsk region. From 12.10.1940 in Wawulicze village council, there were 120 yards and 672 inhabitants, 2 concrete factories (6 workers), which made tiles and circles for wells, there was a working elementary public school. The village is on the RKKA map:

+ +
+ Red Army map +
Map 6 — Red Army (RKKA) map
+
+ +

On the German map kdwr:

+ +
+ German KDWR map +
Map 7 — German KDWR map
+
+ +

In the Great Patriotic War 29 villagers died, 23 did not return from the front. In 1949 the collective farm “Sovetskaya Belarus” was founded, chairman A.K. Bilewicz. Since 1954 it was a part of Brest region. In 1960 the village was in Gutowo village council, 772 inhabitants. In 1970 the village was included in Bezdziez village council, 804 inhabitants. In 1995 there were 167 households and 392 inhabitants.

+ +
+

References and materials used in the post

+ +
+ +
+ ← Return to Main Page / На главную +
+ + + -- cgit v1.2.3