The first mention of the church known at the moment is a list of Uniate clergy:
Czechowicz Gabryel, priest of the church in Osowce (1755)
Kuzminski Justin (Ustin), chaplain (1832–1836)
Mihail Czehovicz, priest (1832–1837)
Wosinskiy Porfiry, vicar (1837)
Szemetilo Kacper, administrator (1837)
In 1780 the church was renovated by the landowner Kliment Ozheshko.
RGIA preserves Uniate metric records from 1789–1801.
There are also metric books for 1823–1826:
In 1836 the iconostasis was built. The church housed a revered icon.
In 1839 the church became Orthodox.
On maps: