Unfortunately, there is no mention of the construction of the church in Radostowo, whether it was built before the Union of Brest is also unknown.
But since the time of the Union in 1569 there are already references to the church in Radostowo as a Uniate church.
Taranowicz Piotr, Administrator of the church in the town of Radostowo, Ratna district. KP 22.01.1771.
Borkowski Alexander, 1756*. Administrator of the church in Radostowo, KP 14.01.1793.
After 1839, all Uniate churches were handed over to the Orthodox. The old church was later destroyed.
In 1862 an Orthodox church was built in its place.
Rittich's 1864 maps show an Orthodox parish in Radostowo.
Schubert's maps of 1866–67 also show this Orthodox church.
There is a list of Orthodox clergy after the Council of Polotsk:
Interwar period (1919–1939).
In 1962 the church was closed. Later it was restored and reconsecrated in 1989.
It is currently a functioning church.